During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year to all my wonderful blog readers. I wish you and your families a peaceful and prosperous year ahead.  May all your dreams materialise and you and those around you are blessed with health and happiness.

Sorry for the lack of posts the past few weeks. I'm having problems with my laptop as Liam has been using it and whilst it has been charging he has been bending the wire in to a very tight loop resulting in the plastic splitting and the he continued to twist until actual sparks were seen!  It wont charge at all now.  I managed to find one reasonably priced online and I am patiently waiting for it to arrive.

I fully intend on coming back as soon as I can to write a 2012 round up and let you in on my plans for this year.  There's some big changes on the horizon for us as a family.

Finally I'd like to thank all my visitors for taking time to come in to my little world these past 12 months.  As corny as it sounds I really do appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving such encouraging and supportive comments.  Thank you for the bottom of my heart.  I just can't express my gratitude enough.

Love and hugs to you all xxx

2 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Happy New Year, to you and your family. I hope you've had a good Christmas. I won't be at the crop this month, see you soon. Deb x

Heidi Kuijer said...

Hi Candace! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas. And that you will be back in full swing with your new laptop soon. I am excited to get many new things made in the coming year...you too?

Wishing you a new year filled with joy and creativity!

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...