During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 1 January 2012

A New Year Begins.....



A New Year brings a new This Year I Will list.....
  • Kiss and cuddle my little babies at least once every day. 
  • Welcome a new baby in to our family.
  • Find something to smile about each day. 
  • Have a minimum of 30 minutes every day of ME time, no children, no TV, no computer, no telephone, just ME.  As selfish as this may sound, it needs to be done for my own health, both physically & mentally. 
  • Make Fridays (my day off) part housework/errand - frees the weekend to spend time with Liam & Freya - and part 'me' time.
  • Go out in to the fresh air every day, even if it is only for 5 minutes to sit, I will go outside and to clear my head and relax. 
  • Actively join in with A Monthly Make.
  • Eat 5 portions of fruit & veg a day.
  • Get organised; The last 2 years were really not a good years for organisation and this year I will get back to the place where I am in control of what is happening and not depending upon others, who quite frankly let me & my children down. 
  • Choose carefully those people I let into our lives.  
  • Start organising presents for Christmas - Its going to be a handmade year.
  • Lose 2 stone in weight.
  • Have a professional family photo shoot.
  • Finish decorating my scrap space & bedroom.
  • Decorate Liam's room.
  • Decorate the lounge.
  • Decorate the hall, stairs & landing. 
  • Finish the roof on my garage.
  • Replace Kitchen roof
  • Finish the laundrette.
  • Sort out the plumbing.  
  • New window in bathroom and landing.
  • Complete Project Life.
  • Complete 'One A Day' on crochet projects.
  • Catch up on unfinished scrapping projects from 2011; JYC 2011, Document 2011 & Summer Holiday album.
  • Complete a Document 2012 album.
  • Use more scrap stash than I buy. 
  • Finish all the crochet projects I have started before I begin anything new.  
  • Bake lots and lots of yummy things.
  • Win the lottery (got to have one thing that won't happen on the list).  
The list is 30 items long this year and I hope to do far better than I did last year.  I am certainly going in to this year in a far more positive frame of mind which can only be a positive.

What are your aims for 2012?

2 comments:

The Craft Giraffe said...

Happy New Year. There's some resolutions that ring true for me too including being careful about who you let into your lives, getting organised and most importantly giving our babies oodles of tlc. Hope you have a year full of happiness, health. love and laughter, xxx

Cal said...

Wishing you a happy 2012 Candace! I'm hoping to start coming to crops again this year :0) Look forward to seeing you there

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...